Friday

Grampy Makes a Prediction


"She's going to be a big football player"
~ Thomas J. Carroll, Chelmsford, MA December 24, 2008


So far my dad has told me he has predicted the sex of 8 out of 8 babies that he's
guessed prior to any knowledge based in ultrasound imaging or actual medicine.

Thomas and I don't plan to find out if this is a little girl or boy in there, but according to
my dad, girl it is. Our next Ultrasound is on December 31st. So we will at least get a sneak
peek at how the baby is growing and changing. And of course we'll have more photos for all
to see!

Tom, on the otherhand, remains convinced it is a boy. I'm undecided I really thought there
was a little girl in there in my first trimester, then I was thinking boy, now I'm not sure.
We will have a little surprise in store either way, and will be absolutely thrilled with whoever
we get blessed with.

So although grampy does have that 100% accuracy going for him, we're not breaking out the pink
bows and ruffles quite yet!

No comments: