
Well I've made it to May 22nd so technically although there's only one baby in my belly, it will be born a Gemini - Thus Twins. Now that I have your attention, I'm off to the Doctors in the morning for one more appointment and Non-Stress Test. hopefully all will go well and I'll make it through the weekend without having to deal with the holiday traffic while in labor!

Aoife (pronounced E-Fa) is staying with us (my 19 year old niece from Dublin) and has been a huge help and great company. We've been doing a lot of long slow walks around Boston, Cambridge and Watertown. Nearly every person we've encountered has given their opinion of what I'm having, a big baby, a small baby, a boy, a girl and so on. My nesting has gone pretty well and the house is all ready for the baby. (we hope)
No comments:
Post a Comment