



Honor's First Snow Angel!



CHRISTMAS EVE




The three Youngest!


mmmmmm sugar cookies!




Hey mom look what I made!

The littlest Lucas.

Prezies for the cousins.

The Cousins. Honor, Georgia, Jack, Matthew, Ava, Eve & Caitlin.

ohhhh, Sparkly.

ok dad, your turn...

What? is there something on my head?

While visions of sugarplums....
CHRISTMAS DAY
Santa was good this year!

Hey let me out! I want my presents!

OH BOY OH BOY I'm soooo excited about christmas presents I could just spin and spin on my belly.

Honor LOVES her new blocks from santa, look at the little wall she built, pure genius this one.

Honor's first scrambled eggs... We had a full Irish Breakfast and she got a little taste too.

Yummy Breakfast thanks Daddy!

Time to go get ready for Cathy's!

Ahhh, poor unsuspecting pup... little do you know how many people will be in your home today!


Nana, check out my new tooth!
Put me down now! I want to run around!
ok people, now that I have your attention... entertain me please.

So this is what it's like to be tall!

I love you gramps.

Now please can I have some wine?

Cathy's new baby was a good girl too!

The food was amazing as always! Only 362 Days til the next Christmas seafood yum fest.

Honor is intently checking out the pour down the side of the glass technique.

Now that's the Christmas Spirits.

Is it ready yet?

C'mon Grammy let me wear the pearls.


Peter has Jennifer's coffee for her as directed from thousands of miles away.

Castoldi Clan.

Best Christmas Sweater Ever.


I think this is his audition for next year's Broadway run of the Grinch.

Now there's some holly jolly Christmas spirit!

Classic toy? hmm. mommy and uncle Tim seem entertained, but what
IS a rotary phone?

NO Cor, do it this way, with all of your fingers like me.


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment