skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday
Little Updates.
Here's a Happy Birthday wish for My cousins! Georgia, Jack & Eve Happy 11th, 8th & 3rd Birthdays! Much love to you all.
Good thing I'm still in Diapers!
To Mom's cousin Pammy I can't wait to see you next week and wish you a happy birthday too!
She motors quite well in her chair now. Chases Shadow and reaches for anything she can get her little hands on.
Nana and Gramps Brought a funny little green creature back from Aruba. She LOVES him.
Melissa got us bubble bath and it certainly entertains this little girl. She splashes the water so hard the bubble scatter everywhere. Then looks at me and giggles.
She is a very curious little girl. I see this facial expression about 100 times a day. OHHH mommy what's that!?! Anything shiny gets her attention. Here she's looking at the Baby Shampoo bottle, as if I'm withholding something REALLY fun to play with.
Her books are her absolute favorite! I really like this one because she can drool allllllll over it and not ruin it! Unfortunately Good Night Moon is still drying out and maybe even missing a few corners....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2012
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(4)
Visiting with Cousin Pam
new party dress.
Honor in Action!
Little Updates.
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(77)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
About Us
Courtney
Wedding Packages starting at $500. I can be reached at 978.376.9802.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment